Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My busy chaos.

I don't figure anyone cares much about my craziness, but I decided to make notes on my life.
Don't misunderstand this is not a complaint about my life, just some things that make my life crazy but wonderful.

Today was a great day, but I found that my usual trip to the beauty shop for my bi-weekly time of relaxation and girl time in my testosterone filled life. I had to take my boys with me for their hair cuts. I will do it differently next time LOL. It wasn't my usual girl time, but they enjoyed the constant Mommie can I,  Mommie I want, Mommie he's touching me.
 They it was come back home and clean up and deal with the constant I want to watch tv rather than pick the books up, or the can I play xbox, or I wanna play Legos, or the dog following me everywhere to the point that I tripped over him twice. I fixed him though, he was scarce once I turned on the vacuum. I love summer and being around my kids, but I already long for school to be back in session LOL.

T-ball was our next adventure, my eight year old decided he had to take a bunch of Legos to the game for him and his buddy to play with during the game. But my five (almost six) year old had a great game and is becoming a great player. The 88+ degree humid atmosphere of the ballpark was exhausting, but a giant popsicle helped.  Home again for a late but light dinner and I'm ready for bed, but of course the little energy siphoning midgets are raring to go. So here I sit writing my first blog about my boring, yet chaotic life. The husband thing has gone to bed because has to go to work tomorrow, and I sit here on the computer and mentally plan my day tomorrow. 

I sometimes wonder if I am the only stay at home mom in the world that has no clue on how to plan my day to day activity, and still be productive and calm. Relaxation time doesn't seem to be high on my list these days, but sometime my Fibromyalgia makes resting the only thing possible. Today was a very good day, for the most part. I had minimal pain, although I did have a bout of fatigue, and a slight headache that required a power nap, and Tylenol. Well I'm  herding the wild things off to bed now, it may require a whip, and some duct tape. Have a good night out there happy surfers.




0 comments:

Welcome to my crazy life of chaos. This is a little blog to talk about the craziness of my little family and all that it incurs, even the boring stuff. I have fibromyalgia and many many hobbies, not to mention two very active and very wonderful little guys. I'm going to share my tidbits with you so maybe there will be something to make you smile.

Follow Me

Translate






Powered by Blogger.